MEANT TO BE TOGETHER CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-3

As the plane rose in the air,I got lost in my dreamy world again. Yes, my little dreamy world where we never got seperated,where we are still together; fighting, cuddling,crying,cherishing every moment together.
                     
  I was staring at my phone's wallpaper which was the picture of me and maya together. Suddenly,girl next to me said, "She's so pretty". I smiled in response.

     "Hi,I am Kriti", she said.
     "Myself Neel", I replied.
I was not interested in any conversation, so I resumed back to myself.
But she asked again, "who's She ?". She has such a earnest look in her eyes that i felt myself compelled to answer her.
    "She is maya."
   "Maya, who ? your girlfriend ?"
    "No, my Life."

   "You both look great together."
  " Hmm, everyone used to say so."

 "What you mean by ' used to' ?"
 " We are not together anymore."

She seemed to be taken by surprise.

"But why ? " I mean anyone can tell how much you love her just by the way you are looking at her pic.
 " Did she broke up" ?


"No, the loving soul she is, could have never done so even in her thoughts, this much she loved me.
 It was me. I am the culprit.,I was the fool to destroy my destiny by my own hands."
      With this, a tear dropped down the corner of my eye. I quickly wiped it.But she had already noticed it.

  " I am sorry." I said.
  " Its just sometimes i can't control my emotions,no matter how hard I try and then these come." I said pointing to thye tear on my fingertip.

" Its alright. I am a girl i have seen a lot of them and shed even more.I can understand." she said assuringly.

    "So, if you don't mind , can I get to hear your love story ?"

 somehow I felt open to this girl. may be because she seemed so genuine, may be because it had been years to talk to someone about this.
   For any reason, i started telling her, going back in time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHE

TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS...... BULLSHIT