MEANT TO BE TOGETHER CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-2


After going through all the formalities, I was sitting at the airport lounge waiting for my flight.
 I checked a few stores,then went into the bookstore. The bookstore was a feast to the eyes of booklovers. So many books neatly stacked in shelves categorised under different genres.

                   Maya would have loved it.She literally had an apetite for books. She was a bookworm in typical sense and never minded being called that.She used to say, "Books are my first Love." And God, how jealous i used to feel by that and how i used to argue with her at this several times. But then,her cute smile always managed to overcome that.
                                                               
                                                   On the other hand, I never had any such affinity for books. But I always loved watching Maya reading books under a tree or near the fountain in college campus.

  People say, missing someone is hard ; but it is more hard when every single thing around you keeps you remembering the person who is everything to you, but still not with you ; whose thoughts envelop you,but when you stretch your hand to hold hers,there is only air.

                       I was deep immersed in my thoughts and then came to my senses on the announcement of flight.
                  I boarded the flight. after welcome by trademark smile of air hostess and a swift look for my seat, I took my place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHE

TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS...... BULLSHIT