SORRY FOR STILL LOVING YOU



I loved you like no one could
I lived for you as you are my breath

I saw the world by your eyes
My everything included you

My world was only you
Starting from you and ending on you

I cared for you like my child
I respected you like the only one

I came out of cocoon to embrace you
I thought nothing bad will happen till i am with you

My world was very small
centered on you

I devoted myself to you,only you 

Now when you say,
I have only been trouble to you
that you were far better without me
And you don't need my care or love anymore

Ah,can you see
how your words hurted me to the core

I would have to suffer this pain now till the end

who I have to blame
It is me- who loved, who trusted
  who eventually lost

All i can say is,
 Sorry For Loving You,
 Sorry For still Loving You.


Comments

  1. i steal d sun from d sky 4 u
    u breath i wanna b the air 4 u
    words cn't say dat love can do..

    i'll b there for U...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondefully written ...awesome lines just want to add that :Keep #love in your heart. A life without it is like a smelless garden when the flowers are dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx :)
      yeah true, love is d essence of life.

      Delete
  3. its just awesome ...grt work there ..keep it up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice poem .Would you like to review poetry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ anonymous.... Glad u liked it :)
    Reviewing poetry,.... It would be a pleasure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHE

TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS...... BULLSHIT